Friday 26 August 2011

Hey My Fwen Forgot Me Oready Ka ?!! .

bahh . i think dia sdh mula forget me laa . i miss ma fwen a l0t . ='( .i still remember the time he come into my life . ^.^ . that time saya msh cdyh bc0z my b0y left me al0ne . i really disappointed wif that stupid b0y . d0h . d0nt kn0w laa y that b0y leave me al0ne . saya bagi shit ke dia . =D . then 1 boy tg0w saya dlm chat . aww . ksian dya mula2 x kna layan sya baa . hoho . but u'r sweet baa fwen . u n0e y . c0z kamo0 buat saya sedar a l0t 0f things . heyy . i still remember the time u t0ld me bout my own w0rld . i must get it back ! . its mine . i've been blind by l0ve . u t0ld me everything . n at the same tyme . sya pun buat kam0o sedar mainkan perempuan pun tada guna . u t0ld me b0ut ur l0ve st0ry . s0 sad . i n0e its hard 4 u t0 f0rget dat girl . heyy . u make me happy . u treat me just like i am the special one . i owe u s0 much . u make me happy . u make me realised dat there's n0tin miracle if u cry f0r ur wh0le life . its true . i've been fo0led by l0ve baa . then n0w . u ja0h sudaa dri saya . aa . >.< . what a blast ! . hey i still need u baa fwen . sumtym i think dat u d0nt need me anym0re . but i dun kn0e de truth . i d0nt kn0e much b0ut u baa fwen . u never t0ld me anything . really w0rried b0ut u . but maybe this is de tyme of our 'BREAKING DAWN' . nya lah ya . but if u really d0nt need me anym0re . i'll let u g0 my fwen . but i'll never f0rget u . d0wh . h0w hard . semua yg saya syg kne lepaskan . ouch . >.< . dear G0d . beg 4 a happiness . heyy . I LOVE U FWEN . d0nt wanna say gudbye .





No comments:

Post a Comment